Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Serving in the city

Serving in Shibuya is great! My companion is awesome! Our apartment is not the greatest, but we have air conditioning...and gokiburi (cockroaches)!

Ikeguchi shimai and Orton shimai

So, our apartment is small and 2 sets of sisters live here. It is a great group though, so it is fine. It it nice to live very near the eki (train station) and church building.
We were told that this is the most expensive sister missionary apartment in the world. 

I smote a gokiburi (cockroach) with my Preach My Gospel book during personal study the other day. I don't think a day goes by that I don't kill at least 5 and that isn't counting those that the other sisters get! I don't really enjoy sharing my living quarters with those creatures, but I guess that is part of living in the concrete jungle.

It is really a blessing for me to be serving as a full time missionary right here where I have fond childhood memories!

Happy Spring!
オートン姉妹

No comments:

Post a Comment