Monday, April 14, 2014

Shibuya...here I come!


I am transferring!! 
To Shibuya!! 
Downtown Tokyo! 
Very excited.
Like I said in an earlier post, I have been to Shibuya many times....with my family when I was younger.
This is going to be great.
Sad to say goodbye to dear members and investigators in Oyumino, and Molinari shimai.
Molinari shimai and Orton shimai riding bikes
General conference was also great. We had an investigator come and she was going to slip out after and hour, but she stayed the whole session. She loved it! We went by her house to follow up later that day and to clarify about Jesus Christ's resurrection and I bore witness of Him. I do not have to have met Him in person to know that He lives!
Love is the essence of the gospel. Love can change the world!
Sister Orton 

オートン姉妹

No comments:

Post a Comment